Kelly McKerahan, D.O. is a board certified Family Practice physician serving the greater Temecula and Murrieta area. The Doctor is a Christian Physician who incorporates spirituality into his medical practice when possible and at the patient’s request. Dr. McKerahan is also trained in Medical Acupuncture and Laser Aesthetic Treatments. Learn more about the Doctor.
MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE FEE-FOR-SERVICE (PPO) PATIENTS: Effective 05/01/2015 and until 07/31/2015 we are unable to accept NEW patients with PPO Insurance due to the overwhelming demand for new patients to enter our practice. However, we will be glad to place you on a waiting list; just call our office if you wish to do so. We appreciate your interest in our practice and we look forward to serving you in the future.
We provide a wide range of Family Medical, Cosmetic Laser and Medical Acupuncture services to our patients:
- Family Medical Care & Preventive Medicine – We have been treating families for their primary care needs for over fifteen years.
- Sports Injuries – One of our specialties is treating sports-related injuries.
- School, Employment, DMV, and Sports Physicals
- Pediatric Care (5 years of age and older)
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments – Botox injections and aesthetic laser treatments
- Medical Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Therapies
- Hospice Care
- Prime Care of Temecula Medical Group (951) 461-0762
PrimeCare-Affiliated Urgent Care Centers:
Inland Urgent Care of Wildomar
36320 Inland Valley Dr., Suite 307
Inland Urgent Care of Temecula
29738-B Rancho California Rd.
Inland Urgent Care of Sun City
27168 Newport Rd., Suite 1
Urgent Care Centers if you are not a PrimeCare HMO patient:
If you are NOT an HMO patient under PrimeCare, please refer to your Health Plan to find an Urgent Care Center that is covered under your plan. Local urgent care centers include:
Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care, (951) 308-4451, website: https://temecula24hoururgentcare.com/
A+ Urgent Care Center, (951) 696-7587