Kelly McKerahan, D.O. is a board certified Family Practice physician serving the greater Temecula and Murrieta area. The Doctor is a Christian Physician who incorporates spirituality into his medical practice when possible and at the patient’s request. Dr. McKerahan is also trained in Medical Acupuncture and Laser Aesthetic Treatments. Learn more about the Doctor.
MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE FEE-FOR-SERVICE (PPO) PATIENTS: Due to overwhelming demand stemming from Obamacare we cannot accept any non-HMO patients for the next 60 days. We are happy to place your name on a wait list and as appointments open up we will contact patients on a first-come, first served basis. We appreciate your understanding of our commitment to quality care rather than volume, and we thank you for your interest in our practice. Please check back with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.
We provide a wide range of Family Medical, Cosmetic Laser and Medical Acupuncture services to our patients:
- Family Medical Care & Preventive Medicine - We have been treating families for their primary care needs for over fifteen years.
- Sports Injuries - One of our specialties is treating sports-related injuries.
- School, Employment, DMV, and Sports Physicals
- Pediatric Care (5 years of age and older)
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments – Botox injections and aesthetic laser treatments
- Medical Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Therapies
- Hospice Care
- Prime Care of Temecula Medical Group (951) 461-0762
Urgent Care Centers
Inland Urgent Care of Wildomar
36620 Inland Valley Dr., Suite 307
Inland Urgent Care of Temecula
31565 Rancho Pueblo, Suite 102
Inland Urgent Care of Sun City
27168 Newport Rd., Suite 1